Hemp oil, like many other oils, can work wonders for your skin but not many of us are aware of it’s beauty and skincare benefits; Read on
We usually depend on oils a lot for skincare and beauty. Essential oils of all kinds and carrier oils like olive oil and jojoba oil and whatnot. We might miss out on self-care but missing out on skincare and beauty regime is like a crime for most women. Most women are very cautious when it comes to their skincare and pick their products with immense care and one such oil that every woman needs in her beauty and skincare kit is hemp oil. The first thing that we all need to understand is that hemp oil is not the same as CBD oil and is made from hemp seeds. It usually does not have any THC, but there’s no way to really find out if it does have an insignificant amount of it. But irrespective of all that, this oil has numerous skincare and beauty benefits that most of us are unaware of.
1. Hemp oil is known to be great for the skin mainly because it’s known to balance the oil production in your skin and keeps your skin hydrated without any product buildup.
2. Like many other essential oils, hemp oil is known to have anti-inflammatory properties and helps soothe your skin and reduces inflammation and relaxes the skin.
3. It’s also rich in antioxidants and is known to work wonders on your dull skin. Hemp oil is known to help rejuvenate the skin and makes it look fresh and beautiful.
4. Hemp oil also has anti-ageing properties and is much better than any other anti-ageing products. It tightens your skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
5. It also has numerous hair care benefits. Using hemp oil helps reduce dandruff and improves the quality of your scalp and moisturises it. and it’s also known to accelerate hair growth and strengthen the hair follicles and prevent breakage.
6. Hemp oil is also great for nail growth. Applying a little hemp oil on your nails can strengthen them and prevent breakage and it also helps reduce the risk of a fungal infection and such.
7. Apply hemp oil on your hair an hour or two prior to hair wash can be a wonderful way to condition your hair. This makes your hair silky, soft and manageable.